You have discovered a unique and fun way to enjoy incredible savings on products and services you buy every day. We pioneered the Radio Shopping Show in 1981 and since then tens of thousands of people have saved literally millions of dollars.
Our sites will show you how to save 40%, 50%, 60% or even more on travel destinations, fast food, family or fine dining, entertainment, weekend getaways, auto services, recreation, office supplies and thousands of other items for which others pay full retail price.
We think you will agree . . .
The Radio Shopping Show is the MOST AMAZING SHOW ON THE RADIO!
Here are the basic terms and Conditions:
- Bearer will pay all applicable sales tax when redeeming certificate.
- Entire certificate must be redeemed in one visit.
- In the case of restaurant certificates, bearer agrees to leave a fair tip of a minimum of 15% for their server based on the full retail value of the check for the meal. A tip of 20% would be even better!
- All certificates are usually fully transferable.
- All hotel certificates for stays are based on availability. In the case of a dispute The Radio Shopping Show reserves the right to exchange certificates or Radio Shopping Show credit. Bearer agrees that any and all damages shall be limited to monies exchanged for the certificate.
- Radio Shopping Show does not give refunds or exchanges on valid certificates.
- Expirations will not be extended on any certificates.
- The Radio Shopping Show reserves the right to suspend or cancel participation privileges of any person found to be in violation of these conditions or other policies or parameters put in place by the station.
- The radio Shopping Show does not store any currency or value through a maintained credit, app system, or a payment card with a monetary value stored on the card itself.