Sports Play By Play Schedule is posted below!
||UNLV vs. San Diego State
||UNLV vs. Air Force
||UNLV @ Nevada, Reno
||UNLV @ Utah State
||UNLV vs. Fresno State
|| Mountain West Championships
Check Back Soon for LA Dodgers Schedule!!
Coach Harvey Hyde Shows
MONDAY 5PM "Monday Night Football
TUESDAY 6PM "Sports Topics"
WEDNESDAY 6PM "Sports Topics"
THURSDAY 6PM "Sports Topics"
THURSDAY 7PM "USC Trojan Talk"
Tweet Coach Hyde Sports Topics you want him to discuss @CoachHarveyHyde
- Pasadena City College, Hall of Fame
- Assistant Football Coach, University of Hawaii
- 14 Year Head Football Coach Pasadena City College(6 conference Championships)
- Head Football Coach UNLV
- 1984 Football Team inducted into UNLV Hall of Fame (Oct 2012)
- Pacific Coast Conference (Coach of the Year, PCAA Conference Champions)
- Associate Head Coach to George Allen (Long Beach State University)
- College Football analyst :Sports Channel America, American Sports Radio Network, ESPNLA USC Pregame Show Co-Host ESPN
- Prominent NFL Players Coached: Randall Cunningham, Ickey Woods, Super Bowl MVP Terrell Davis
In 1976 Marty Rodick got his start in Broadcasting being mentored by legendary Broadcaster Chick Hearn of the LA Lakers . Marty has hosted Pre and Postgame Shows for the LA Dodgers, LA Clippers, LA Rams, San Diego Padres, California Angels, Phoenix Suns, Utah Jazz, Dallas Cowboys, USC Trojans, Las Vegas Bandits and Denver Broncos. Marty Rodick has worked the sidelines, locker rooms and has spent half his adult life traveling and covering all the Major Professional Sports. Marty Rodick was Inducted into the Nevada Broadcasters Hall Of Fame in the year 2001. Currently Marty hosts the “ Drivetime Sports Hour “ 6-7AM Monday thru Friday and every Saturday & Sunday he teams up with Mike Brown ( NBA Legend) from 12-2PM. Marty’s motto is to work hard every day- No Days Off !!
The Race Day Las Vegas Radio Network
Host Ralph Siraco brings you daily Race and Sports programming from "the gaming capital of the world", Las Vegas, Nevada. All programs are broadcast live on AM 1400 KSHP in Las Vegas, and streamed live on the internet through warpradio.com.
Broadcast from 7:05 am - 8:00 am, and weekends at 8:05 AM - 9:00 AM Pacific time. Ralph takes you around the world of thoroughbred racing, from the Racetracks to the Racebooks of Las Vegas.
Sportsbook Radio with Brian Blessing
Join host Brian Blessing for great sports handicapping daily from 11:30 am - 1:00 pm, Monday through Fridays on AM 1400, KSHP
Brian Blessing hosts this fast-paced hour that features the prominent sportsbook directors and big-name handicappers talking sports from a wagering perspective. From the opening line to the final buzzer, Sportsbook Radio covers all sports offered on the wagering board in Las Vegas. Our time slot allows us to preview major sporting events that are about to get started on a daily basis.
Our roster of guests is second to none in the sports wagering industry featuring:
- Tony Miller, Sportsbook Director at the Golden Nugget
- Jay Kornegay, Sportsbook Director at The LVH
- Mike Lewis, Sportsbook Director at Suncoast Casino
- Chuck Esposito, Sportsbook Director at Sunset Station
- Darren Banks, The D Las Vegas (former Boston Bruin)
- Bruce Marshall, The Goldsheet
- Marc Lawrence, Playbook.com
- JohnsSyndicate.com with the Play of the Day
- Thursdays at O’Aces bar & Grill 4955 S. Decatur near Tropicana
- Fridays at the Golden Nugget on Fremont St. with Tony Miller
EOG Sports Hour with John Kelly
Eye on Gaming with John Kelly
Join John Kelly weeknights from 10:00 pm - 11:00 pm for great sports talk and handicapping information. John, a longtime Vegas voice and former host of the world famous Stardust Line, is back on the air here on AM 1400.
, , , , <, td class="xl66">